On August 8th Utopian Coffee is hosting a direct-relationship cupping class. During this event we’re going to cover some awesome topics including:
- Supply Chain – Where does coffee come from and how does it get to us?
- Roasting – How roasting effects the final flavors of coffee
- Processing – How different coffee processing methods manipulate bean flavor
- Tasting – How do we taste / describe coffee
- Impact – Learn more about our farm-direct relationships and our impact
This class is limited to 15 participants. There is a $10 buy in, but you will leave with both new knowledge regarding coffee, as well as a sampler bag!
We will meet at Utopian Coffee Roastery (222 Pearl Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802) from 5:30-6:30pm on August 8th.